Who am I?
Hi! I’m Steff, an all-around creative type providing a number of services in Animation, Illustration, Design and Web & UI across the UK and internationally.
I enjoy learning new things, riding my bicycle, eating all different sorts of food, reading about science and pretending to understand it all, dancing around to pretty much anything and of course, admiring and creating pretty pictures and animation. I am passionate about technology and this, combined with my instinctive attention to detail and love of organising things, naturally led me to user interface design where my beady eye became the stuff of legend (and developers’ nightmares!).
What kinda work do I do?
After graduating from the Norwich University College of the Arts, with a (BA) Hons in Graphic Design with Animation I have taken on many creative roles. These include working as an Artist, Designer, Producer, Director, Animator, Illustrator, and Film Maker. My experience includes:
- Creating animated educational explainer videos for Ted-Ed.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Flash artist at Education City, a leading online educational content company, where my passion for learning and UI design really had the chance to grow.
- A commission to produce and direct an animated short, BB’s World, in 2012.
- Setting up a local art collective working on several projects ranging from large scale projections, workshops and video production.
- Becoming an Associate Artist at the Horse and Bamboo Theatre specialising in film and animation.